Top Ten Most Important Things to Do Today
By Michael Angier
This is my list. It contains the items that I've selected for my life at
present. Consider them suggestions for yourself--ideas to help you generate your
own top ten list. By getting clear on and acting upon YOUR most important steps,
you'll be moving toward and experiencing your highest and best.
1. Practice gratefulness. Reflect upon the things in my life for which I'm
grateful. If I appreciate more of what I have, I will have even more to
2. Write out my three most important goals and visualize how my life will be
when I have achieved them. FEEL it. EXPERIENCE it in as much sensory detail
as I can possibly imagine.
3. Take some action steps toward each of the three goals.
4. Exercise my body and monitor carefully what I eat and drink. Reduce fat
and caloric intake while expending more calories. Eat only small amounts at one
5. Read something educational, inspirational or entertaining--preferably all
6. Meditate. Empty my conscious mind and listen to the super-conscious.
7. Have fun doing something I love to do. Experience joy.
8. Write something--anything. If not an article or part of my book, then
write in my journal.
9. Perform some act of kindness. Do a thoughtful, magnanimous
thing--anonymously if possible.
10. Finish something. Do something I can call complete.
Bonus Step: Make something work better -
Practice ADS: Automate, Delegate and Systemize.
© Copyright 1995-2001 Success Networks International.
Success Net is a worldwide association committed to helping people become
more knowledgeable, productive and effective. Their mission is to inform,
inspire and empower people to be their best-personally and professionally.
Free subscriptions, memberships, books and SuccessMark™ Cards available