Top Ten Most Important Things to Do Today
By Michael Angier
This is my list. It contains the items that I've selected for my life
at present. Consider them suggestions for yourself--ideas to help you
generate your own top ten list. By getting clear on and acting upon YOUR
most important steps, you'll be moving toward and experiencing your
highest and best.
1. Practice gratefulness. Reflect upon the things in my life for which
I'm grateful. If I appreciate more of what I have, I will have even more
2. Write out my three most important goals and visualize how my life
will be when I have achieved them. FEEL it. EXPERIENCE it in as much
sensory detail as I can possibly imagine.
3. Take some action steps toward each of the three goals.
4. Exercise my body and monitor carefully what I eat and drink. Reduce
fat and caloric intake while expending more calories. Eat only small
amounts at one time.
5. Read something educational, inspirational or
entertaining--preferably all three.
6. Meditate. Empty my conscious mind and listen to the super-conscious.
7. Have fun doing something I love to do. Experience joy.
8. Write something--anything. If not an article or part of my book,
then write in my journal.
9. Perform some act of kindness. Do a thoughtful, magnanimous
thing--anonymously if possible.
10. Finish something. Do something I can call complete.
Bonus Step: Make something work better -
Practice ADS: Automate, Delegate and Systemize.
© Copyright 1995-2001 Success Networks International.
Success Net is a worldwide association committed to helping people become
more knowledgeable, productive and effective. Their mission is to inform,
inspire and empower people to be their best-personally and professionally.
Free subscriptions, memberships, books and SuccessMark™ Cards available
|An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator. If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.|