Living with Purpose Now … a worksheet
By Laura Burkey
As you answer the questions from this worksheet it is imperative that
you NOT censor yourself or hold back on writing down any goal, dream or
This worksheet is not designed to become a 'to do' list for you, nor
are you to feel obligated to fulfill any thing listed here. The purpose of
this worksheet is for you to capture a better view of all that is
interesting to you (and possible for you) to experience or have in your
lifetime. That's all - so give yourself time to dream, and have fun!
- 5 Things I value most right now. (i.e. community, honesty,
justice, time with family, personal organization, etc.)
- 5 things I need most to improve my life today:
- At home I need:
- At work I need:
- From myself I need:
- For my health I need:
- 5 important things I can accomplish in the next 12 months.
- 5 places I would love to see or visit within the next 3 years.
- 5 important decisions I am ready to make about myself and/or my life
right now - today! (Be very, very, very specific - you may want to
answer this one last.)
- 10 things I am most proud of about myself and/or my life to date.
- The types of people I feel my best around and would do well to
surround myself with
- What I believe I am here to accomplish (or contribute) to the
world. (Think broader than career related ideas only - Respond in
20 words or less!)
- What matters to me most in my life. (Do not leave blank, if
you are not 100% sure, write down what you think it might be)
- The top 5 behaviors, traits, or qualities I will leave this world
being known for in my lifetime.
- This year, how I rank the following in order of priority:
_____ Professional Career
_____ Financial Independence and/or Security
_____ Health, well-being and peace of mind
_____ Spiritual connected-ness and/or Religious faith
Bravo to you - you made it through the worksheet! Now, keep your
answers close to you as they will remind and motivate you toward what is
most important to you this year.
About the author: Laura Burkey coaches her clients to
get the results they want! Read more at www.lauraburkeycoaching.com
Ms. Burkey is so committed to the work she does for her clients that she
founded the Coach Master Skill Group www.coachmasterskillgroup.com
an organization committed to on-going skill practice and development for
professional coaches dedicated to coaching mastery. Ms. Burkey is available
for individual, group, and corporate coaching. Workshops and speaking
engagements available on a limited basis.
|An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator. If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.|